martedì 9 dicembre 2014

Thanks Jessica, Thanks for the way you portrait Eleanor Rigby

It 's  the first time that I do a thing like this, but it's also a first time in a long time that a performance like yours in Eleanor Rigby took my breath away. 
After watching the film, I found it hard to fall asleep, all the pain that  Eleanor feels was stuck under my skin , and settle on into my heart.

I thought that I had to talk to you about what you did to me with your interpretation, so here I am...






It's hard to find the words to give the emotions a voice, but I will try. These days, Hollywood and movies are full of screaming performances, of cries out loud of despair but pain and sorrows are not always this way in real life. That's the power of Eleanor Rigby, that's the power of your performance.

Pain it's introspective, never yelled and, in this way, you arrived straight to our hearts in a new manner. For the first time in years everyone can compare their pains (even if there's no child involve) to yours. I see me in you and that's the reason I have to say thank you, more than any other time.

The fear of losing someone, find yourself on the edge of losing someone you love so desperately,  the need to rediscover themselves to find each other, the need of space but the same time the need of embrace the other significant one... I find all these things and more in your Eleanor. In your interpretation I find a mirror, a person with which confront myself and find comfort.

Besides all the pain and normal weakness, Eleanor is a strong character, someone to look up to, not only thanks to herself but thanks to her family, in particular her sister. So i want to say thank you also to Jess Weixler because she's the ground of Eleanor's reborn. Everyone need a person like Katy, someone who looks you with that sweetness , giving you what you need just by being in her arms. In few scenes, Jess, you give to Eleanor and us all the sweetness and strenght we need to carry on and so, thank to you too.

Jessica me, Fabio and Dany, during these years feel more and more affection towards you, thanks everything you've done on the screen and everyday life. But this time it's different, this time, at least for me, but I'm sure I can speak in behalf of my two dear friends, you did something with your acting that is beyond words, that explode in my heart, mind and eyes. I will always be thankful for Eleanor, for the way you portrait her, for the way you help me without knowing...

Maybe one day I will tell you all these things in person, but for now I have to satisfied myself writing them,  hoping , with all my heart , that you can read and understand how important you're for me and for us.

With all my love, 

Sara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento